Customer Service Representative - Windows
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you’re searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
- Maintain a 3% or less abandoned call rate.
- Answer/manage a specified number of customer service calls on a daily basis.
- Prepare customer correspondence and fulfill/respond to customers on a timely basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing a high volume of customer calls from builders and contractors.
- Assist customers with a variety of different issues, from shipping, product knowledge & technical information.
- Assist customers with questions on Windows Express.
- Logging daily activities into Sales Force program.
- Liaison between sales and manufacturing to create a positive customer experience.
- Maintain Hold Order Report for assigned key accounts.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Must be hardworking and energetic with the ability to handle a large volume of calls.
- Deadline & detail oriented.
- Strong communication and follow through skills.
- A good working knowledge of AS400 and Sales Force is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMI window products, East and West Coast, is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.