•Undergraduate degree required.
•The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 7+ years professional recruitment experience, with a background specifically in the recruitment of engineering, construction, and technical professionals. Steel fabrication industry experience a plus.
• Ideally, a combination of corporate and executive search experience would be preferred.
• Other HR experience, a plus.
• Excellent follow-up and attention to detail, facilitation of superior communications with Management.
• Strong business sense and ability to understand and communicate key business drivers.
• Strong mental agility to keep pace with a dynamic changing environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload required.
• Strong client partnering skills and detail orientation.
• Ability to anticipate and manage change and recommend solutions
• Professional demeanor, and strong business acumen required