Sr Recruiter - Major EPC Firm
- The Woodlands, TX
At Assure Talent, we are passionate about matching talent and opportunity. Our satisfaction comes from helping organizations and candidates find each other. When the correct match is made, the result is mutual benefit, growth, and success. We like being a part of that.
Our client has a great opportunity available for the right candidate...
- The Sr. Recruiter will be accountable for supporting the recruitment effort for a business unit at our client's corporate headquarters in The Woodlands, TX or North Houston location.
- Responsibility includes the development of the overall recruitment strategy, identifying and attracting the appropriate talent for their open positions, managing and overseeing the entire interview process through the final stages inclusive of offer recommendation and creation, negotiation and closing/offer acceptances through the on-boarding stage.
- This role will act as a Talent Advisor providing recruitment counsel and guidance to the functional Hiring Teams and Managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics.
- This individual should be comfortable sourcing candidates on their own, using various methods and tools which includes the company career web site, Internet job boards, associations, university alumni resources as well as using research and cold calling prospects. In this role you should be comfortable and laser focused to deliver the expected talent, in a reasonable and expected time frame without using outside agencies.
- This role will also be directly involved with talent acquisition projects whether they will lead or participate as a member.
• Designing and executing a talent acquisition strategy aligned with the client group’s business and operational objectives.
• Develop strategies to target both active and passive candidates using a variety of tools and techniques including external market knowledge, third party job boards, networking sites, recruiting fairs, industry events, social networking etc.
• Overseeing the sourcing and selection process i.e. needs definition, creating job ads, sourcing and screening candidates for current and future opportunities, assessing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring leaders and facilitating the offer and delivery process.
• Acting as a candidate relationship manager ensuring the company is represented in a manner consistent with the corporate values.
•Designing, building and implementing innovative recruitment campaigns, identifying strategic sources for talent.
•Undergraduate degree required.
•The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 7+ years professional recruitment experience, with a background specifically in the recruitment of engineering, construction, and technical professionals. Steel fabrication industry experience a plus.
• Ideally, a combination of corporate and executive search experience would be preferred.
• Other HR experience, a plus.
• Excellent follow-up and attention to detail, facilitation of superior communications with Management.
• Strong business sense and ability to understand and communicate key business drivers.
• Strong mental agility to keep pace with a dynamic changing environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload required.
• Strong client partnering skills and detail orientation.
• Ability to anticipate and manage change and recommend solutions
• Professional demeanor, and strong business acumen required