Senior and Lead iOS Developer
- Boulder, CO
Seamless Toy Company was founded in 2012 to help kids and adults make things that do amazing things. Its first product is ATOMS Express, creative building blocks that enable kids big and small to build fun, exciting, iOS-controlled toys quickly and easily. ATOMS provides the tools for kids who want to creatively express themselves through the building of things. Through play, ATOMS will help develop the world’s next generation of problem solvers.
Seamless Toy Company, a new Boulder-based organization, is looking for an experienced and savvy Senior iOS Developer to create mobile apps that will be used in conjunction with iOS and Andriod systems for ATOMS Express. ATOMS is a next generation, high-tech construction system for kids and adults to make things that do amazing things. The right candidate would join an expert, high-energy, high-velocity, dedicated, innovative, and fun-loving team who are distrupting the toy industry.
As a key member of the team, reporting to the Director of Product Development, the Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for object-oriented software design and programming, debugging, and optimizing the performance of applications. You will be responsible for implementing new features in existing applications as well as developing complex applications from the ground up.
- Step into the role of lead developer of ATOMS' mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Work closely with the firmware team to develop internal and public APIs.
- Work closely with UI Designers, Program Managers and Testers in a team environment.
- Consistently write performance-minded, highly readable code using OO best practices.
- Work from our home office in Boulder, CO.
What We’re Looking For
- An individual to join our team, hit the ground running, and lead the vision of ATOMS smartphone integration.
- An individual who is able to quickly build trusting relationships and exert influence in a matrix-managed environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- A problem solver able to make the complex simple and multitask in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field. Masters of Science, preferred.
- 5+ years progressive experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Successfully released apps on the App Store, iTunes, and/or Google Play (please include names on your resume).
- Deep understanding of Objective C/iOS application development.
- Excellent product and design sense.
Connect with us:
Critical acclaim for Seamless Toy Company and ATOMS:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.