Web Application Developer
- Boulder, CO
Seamless Toy Company was founded in 2012 to help kids and adults make things that do amazing things. Its first product is ATOMS Express, creative building blocks that enable kids big and small to build fun, exciting, iOS-controlled toys quickly and easily. ATOMS provides the tools for kids who want to creatively express themselves through the building of things. Through play, ATOMS will help develop the world’s next generation of problem solvers.
Seamless Toy Company, a new Boulder-based organization, is looking for an experienced and savvy Web Developer to work on projects ranging from rich-media websites to moble apps to admin tools for ATOMS-Express.. ATOMS is a next generation, high-tech construction system for kids and adults to make things that do amazing things. The right candidate would join an expert, high-energy, high-velocity, dedicated, innovative, and fun-loving team who are making one of the world’s best toys.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR WEB APP DEVELOPER:
- Work with a product team in the development of iPad, Android, and Mirosoft Mobile Applications and their respective devices.
- Be involved with all stages of application development involved with design, modifications, development and implementation of mobile applications, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement server APIs and services to support planned mobile functionality.
- Work on an ongoing basis with UI Designers, Program Managers and Testers in a team environment.
- Utilize knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the mobile application field.
REQUIREMENTS FOR WEB APP DEVELOPER:
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Masters of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, preferred.
- 5+ years progressive experience as a Senior Developer, Developer, Computer Programmer or similar position.
- Proven success in being a full stack, polyglot developer.
- Strong Linux and PostgresSQL / MySQL skills. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Solid experience with Ruby.
- Experience with least one other server-side language (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, Node.js).
- Experience building systems that scale to tens or hundreds of thousands of concurrent users.
- Experience with bug tracking, continuous integration, and versioning.
Connect with us:
Critical acclaim for Seamless Toy Company and ATOMS:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.