• Be the directly-responsible-individual (DRI) for firmware and software integration on all ATOM
• Work with app-level software developers to create public/private APIs.
• Develop real-time control algorithms for mechatronic ATOMS.
• Develop wired, wireless, and infrared communication protocols between ATOMS.
• Interface with MCU vendors and manufacturing partners to support test, calibration, and production
WHAT WE'RE LOOKNG FOR:
• An innovator who as a great energy, imagination, and work ethic.
• A self-starter who thrives in an open-ended, fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
• A problem solver who is able to make the complex simple and multitask in a fast-paced,
• An exceptionally effective communicator across all formats - oral, written, presentation.
• A passion for creating and building things.
• Bachelor's degree in EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering required, Masters preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years in a Firmware Engineering role with an emphasis on high-volume,
consumer electronics hardware, aerospace, medical devices, and/or robotics.
• Strong fundamentals with BOTH C and C++ programming in 8, 16 and 32-bit embedded environments.
• Experience and comfort with lab tools such as debuggers, logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
• Experience with ATMEL and ARM microprocessors.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.