In-House iOS Application Developer
- Boulder, CO
Seamless Toy Company was founded in 2012 to help kids and adults make things that do amazing things. Its first product is ATOMS Express, creative building blocks that enable kids big and small to build fun, exciting, iOS-controlled toys quickly and easily. ATOMS provides the tools for kids who want to creatively express themselves through the building of things. Through play, ATOMS will help develop the world’s next generation of problem solvers.
Seamless Toy Company, a new Boulder-based organization, is looking for an experienced and savvy in-house iOS Application Developer to create mobile apps that will be used in conjunction with iOS systems for ATOMS Express. ATOMS is a next generation, high-tech construction system for kids and adults to make things that do amazing things. The right candidate would join an expert, high-energy, high-velocity, dedicated, innovative, and fun-loving team who are distrupting the toy industry.
The iOS Application Developer will be responsible for object-oriented software design and programming, debugging, and optimizing the performance of applications. This role will be responsible for implementing new features in existing applications as well as developing complex applications from the ground up.
The iOS Application Developer will be expected to work from the ATOMS Boulder, CO office.
- Step into the role of lead developer of ATOMS' mobile applications for iOS platforms.
- Work closely with the firmware team to develop internal and public APIs.
- Work closely with UI Designers, Program Managers and Testers in a team environment.
- Consistently write performance-minded, highly readable code using OO best practices.
- Work from our home office in Boulder, CO.
What We’re Looking For
- An individual to join our team, hit the ground running, and lead the vision of ATOMS smartphone integration.
- An individual who is able to quickly build trusting relationships and exert influence in a matrix-managed environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- A problem solver able to make the complex simple and multitask in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years progressive experience as a Software Engineer.
- Successfully released apps on the App Store, iTunes, and/or Google Play (please include a portfolio in addition to your resume submission).
- Deep understanding of Objective C/iOS application development.
- Excellent product and design sense.
You MUST include a portfolio in addition to your resume submission.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this position.
Connect with us:
Critical acclaim for Seamless Toy Company and ATOMS:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.