Chef/Cook - Full Time/Assisted Living
- Waconia, MN
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
The Cook/Chef is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess a high school or equivalent education.
- Cook: One (1) year cooking experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting.
- Chef: Two (2) years cooking experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting or completed culinary training/certification or vocational training/certification in commercial food preparation.
- Knowledge of state and federal food-handling regulations (Serve Safe Certification). Must possess knowledge of food service operations.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer