Part Time position available, includes every other weekend. 40 hours a pay period.
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
1. Clean designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned.
2. Launder resident personal laundry as assigned.
3. General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident Apartments and designated areas, sorting, , washing, drying resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry.
4. Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
5. Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.