Housekeeping Assistants-Assisted Living
- Waconia, MN
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
2 Part Time positions available, includes every other weekend. 40 hours a pay period.
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas, buildings and grounds. The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
1. Clean designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned.
2. Launder resident personal laundry as assigned.
3. General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows, collecting laundry from resident Apartments and designated areas, sorting, , washing, drying resident personal clothing per assigned schedule, ironing articles as required, inspecting laundry.
4. Ensure that housekeeping and laundry supplies are replenished in work areas.
5. Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
1. Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
2. Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
3. Demonstrated compatibility with AH&S's mission and operating philosophies.
4. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer