Online Nursing Assistant Class
- 501 Oak St N, Chaska, MN 55318, USA
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Are you interested in taking a Nursing Assistant Class and jump-starting your career in healthcare?
If so, Auburn Homes & Services is accepting applications for our upcoming OnTrack Nursing Assistant training course. Deadline for accepting applications is February 15, 2020.
This opportunity will be partially an online class with students also participating in two practical exams, labs, and a clinical experience on-site in the classroom and at Auburn Homes & Services. We are offering the program to help prepare you to play an important role in today's health care and earn your Nursing Assistant Certification!
Nursing Assistant Class Schedule:
- Online registration now through February 15th
- Classroom Dates/Labs (on-site): Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays-starting in March 3 - 19, 5pm-9:30 pm.
- Clinicals (on-site) one week: March 24 - 26, from 2pm-9pm.
- State Test Preparation: March 31, April 1 from 5pm-9:30 pm
NAR Class details:
- $300 which includes the cost for the class and materials. Testing costs not included. After 60 days of employment, this cost is reimbursed to you.
- Students will need to pay this initial cost up front. However upon completion of the course and if you are hired on at Auburn Homes & Services, you will have the class and testing fees reimbursed after 60 days of employment with our Skilled Nursing Home facilities and for employment with our Assisted Living facilities, your reimbursement will be paid out in increments.
- OnTrack is a Nursing Assistant training program with student access online. It is a 35 hour interactive and person-centered online training experience.
- 24 hour skills portion will be taught in a simulated lab setting utilizing role-playing and demonstration techniques, followed by 16 hours of supervised clinical experience at Auburn Homes & Services.
If you are interested in the class and possible employment with Auburn, please fill out an online application. Auburn has two locations in either Chaska or Waconia, MN with assisted living centers and skilled nursing home facilities in both locations.
**Benefits to working at Auburn include not only experience in the healthcare industry but professional growth and the opportunity for career advancement. Whether you are looking for F/T, P/T, on-call hours, short or long shifts, we are flexible with work schedules and offer competitive wages. We also have a great benefits package, pick-up bonuses, scholarships, and PTO!
No certification necessary to be in training course. You will be enrolled in our NAR training program to earn your certification and potentially work at our facility upon completion of passing the course while pending completion of your state test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer