- Briggsdale, CO
Audubon Field Solutions (AFS) offers integrated engineering & technical services to support, consult, validate, manage, and execute turnkey projects, while providing complete construction management and specialized personnel to exceed customer expectations. An Audubon affiliate, AFS is an international full-service provider. We serve the oil & gas markets (both onshore and offshore), petrochemical, pipeline (transmission and midstream), and power generation markets with our Mapping & Surveying; Construction Management & Inspection; Commissioning & Startup Services; and Risk Management expertise & experience.
We're currently looking for an experienced Materials Manager for an LNG project in Colorado.
If you have:
• 5 years industry experience including 3 years procurement experience
• 2+ years in a senior material/procurement management role with organisational wide responsibilities
• Knowledge and expertise of Procurement/ Material management (strategic and operational) practices, standards, systems and processes relevant to the operations of the group
• Experience of local & overseas procurement & transportation requirements and regulations
• Knowledge of procurement best-practice standards and their relevance to the group
• Construction background or previous experience working in an engineering or contracting environment is essential
• Strong leadership and seasoned people management skills
• LNG experience
• Expeience in Material receiving and tracking.
• OS&D Reports
Past experience with cryoplant installation, amine treating facilities, and/or gas compression installation.
If you meet the stated qualifications, email or fax your resume to Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-241-4666. Call Heather Cupp with any questions at 918-514-5812.
NOTICE TO AGENCY RECRUITERS
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes. Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift. Do NOT send resumes to any of our Supervisors, Managers or Executives.
This job description is a general description of the job, is not intended to be a comprehensive description, and may be subject to change at any time.
Audubon Engineering & affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.