Java Developer( Operations Research)
- Atlanta, GA
Please check the below requirement and revert back with resumes and contact details. Please reply with your response to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Title: Java Developer( Operations Research)
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Phone Hire
Java developer with a broad range of experience that empowers the candidate to contribute to a variety of project life cycle deliverables. Candidates must be a team player with a minimum of 3 years IT experience.
Candidates must have direct experience using Java technologies.
· Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering
· 3 years of software development
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
· Ability to develop n-tier RIA applications
· Software development methodology
· Excellent communication skills
· Core Java development
· Web 2.0 technologies
· SQL with RDBMS
· Java EE development
· Oracle Weblogic Server, Tomcat, JBoss AS, JBoss EAP
· Knowledge-based system development
· Experience in algorithm and/or heuristic programming
· Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Design and implement web-based transportation planning systems.
· Provide production support and enhancements for existing web applications.
This position is offered on a contract basis in Atlanta, Georgia. The initial contract is one year
and renewable. Rate is commensurate with education and work experience.
Please fill the below details of consultant
Total IT Experience:
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/august-networksinc
Follow us on Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/august-networks
Check our latest job opportunities on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/augustjobs