Please check the below requirement and revert back with resumes and contact details. Please reply with your response to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Mainframe Application Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Atlanta, GA
Interview Type: phone Hire
Client is seeking an innovative and motivated Mainframe application developer for a permanent position in the Information Technology department located in our midtown Atlanta office. The candidate will be a member of our IT Accounting Applications support team working to enhance and improve some of our most critical accounting applications. The work is fast paced and dynamic so we are looking for a candidate that is flexible and can change gears quickly to contribute where needed. Our ideal candidate is a great problem solver with experience in COBOL and CICS and a strong focus on the customer and the quality of our applications.
· 5+ years in an application development/application support role with 3+ years in COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS development in a Mainframe environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the proven ability to independently analyze a problem and determine root cause
· Great attitude, self-starter, responsible, strong testing skills, strong team ethic and customer-support focus, good verbal and communication skills, ability to share knowledge and technology skills
· Experience working with users to gather requirements
· Experience with all phases of the SDLC
Additional Skills a Plus:
· BS Degree in computer science, engineering, math or related discipline or equivalent experience
Highlights of our generous benefits program:
As an industry leader, Norfolk Southern offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with education and experience.? The successful candidate will be eligible for a bonus and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401 (k) and tuition reimbursement.?
- We are proud to be an EEO/?AA employer M/?F/?D/?V.? We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.?
- We have a ‘no tobacco use policy’ and all applicants will be pre-screened for tobacco use to determine perm employment eligibility.
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/august-networksinc
Follow us on Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/august-networks
Check our latest job opportunities on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/augustjobs