Sr. Database Developer
- Atlanta, GA
Please check the below requirement and revert back with resumes and contact details. Please reply with your response to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Job Title: Sr. Database Developer
Duration: Permanent Position
Location: Atlanta, GA
Interview Type: Phone Hire
Important Note: Only Needed Green Card
The selected Senior Database developer will be part of database team and play a role in the analysis, design, implementation, and support of a series of applications. She/he will be chiefly responsible for ongoing software development for a business line, interfacing with users and management in the planning of major functionality, analyzing business functional requirements to determine the scope of work, evaluating available application alternatives to support business needs, and managing resource planning/constraints. Discretion and independent judgment are required on a daily basis.
· 90% PL/SQL development work and 10% Database Administration work
· Experience developing database applications in PL/SQL-Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Complex SQL
· Oracle Collection, Object Types knowledge and experience
· Must have work experience working in Unix/Linux environment. RAC experience is a plus.
· Some Shell or Perl experience.
· Advanced Queue knowledge
· SQL Query tuning using different tools. Clear understanding of query plan.
· 10g experience a must, 11g a plus
· Excellent problem solving, issue identification, analytical and technical documentation skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
· Good written and verbal communication skill.
· Understand SDLC process and tools, agile program management concepts and version control.
· Willing to take oncall rotation and occasional weekend work.
Please fill the below details of consultant
Total IT Experience:
Thanks & Regards,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Like us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/august-networksinc
Follow us on Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/company/august-networks
Check our latest job opportunities on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/augustjobs