- Alpharetta, CA
TIBCO Developer Required Skills:
- Working experience in modeling business logic and automating business processes using TIBCO Business Works and EMS messaging.
- Working experience in creating Concepts, Simple Events, Complex Events, DB concept, writing the rules and configuring the backing store in TIBCO BE.
- Expertise in Application Architecture and integration of Web based/n-tier architecture applications.
- Knowledge of EAI messaging standards like WebSphere MQ and JMS messaging, using both point-to-point and pub/sub messaging models.
- Working experience in design, development and implementation of enterprise level web based projects.
- Experience in designing the Business State Model, Decision Table using TIBCO Business Events.
- Working experience in EDI, XML, Flat file transactions and communication.
- Working experience in use and deployment of Web Services using SOAP and RESTFUL models.
- Experience with relational databases including DB2, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Working knowledge of system and process monitoring using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Working experience in JAVA.
- Working experience in XML.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Effective independent and team player and self-starter with high adaptability to new technologies.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
TIBCO Developer Required Experience:
- 10+ years experience designing and developing large systems with the following characteristics:
- High Availability
- Scalable performance
- Service oriented
- Loosely coupled integration
- 5+ years experience deploying applications and services in J2EE and .NET environments.
- 3+ years experience using UML analysis and design techniques, especially use case modeling, sequence diagramming, domain and class diagramming.
- 3+ years experience defining and managing system requirements through the system development life cycle.
- Experience in design and development of legacy application integration.
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Experience in large scale systems management techniques.