Our Client is seeking a Full Time Oracle DBA., Location: Redwood Shores, CA, Salary: $110K/Year + benefits,
This candidate must have the following experience:
The DBA will be part of the SABA Cloud Operations team. The primary responsibilities will be to design, configure and administer databases, this will include 24/7 operations and project work. Analyzing and improving SaaS Infrastructure services, reducing operational costs, providing recommendations and building technical designs for business requirements, and increasing the reliability of Cloud Infrastructure.
· 24/7 support for steady state operations and project support.
· Perform database administration activities on a day-day basis.
· Inventory of all the DB related licenses, ensure all the DB’s are monitored and backed-up.
· Automation of standard tasks related to Monitoring, Backup, recovery, database management and tuning.
· Develop and implement Data backup and recovery strategy based on recovery target objective and recovery point objective.
· Engaging with stakeholders to gather infrastructure requirements and produce high-level infrastructure designs including cost and timeline estimates.
· Work closely with IT Security organization to ensure compliance on DR and account management.
· Recommending and driving efficiencies in process and technology improvements.
- Developing capacity dashboards to track usage, long running queries and optimization
· Defining DB roadmaps based on business needs and vendor technology enhancements.
- Evaluating new technologies and provide recommendation to management including planning and execution of proof of concept activities.