- Redwood City, CA
Our Client is seeking a Linux Administrator. Location: Redwood Shores, CA, Salary: $110K/Year+ benefits,, This candidate must have the following experience:
· 24/7 support for steady state operations and project support.
· Automation of standard tasks related to System, Backup, Storage and VMWARE management.
· Engaging with stakeholders to gather infrastructure requirements and produce high-level infrastructure designs including cost and timeline estimates.
· Recommending and driving efficiencies in process and technology improvements.
- Developing dashboards to track allocation against projects and utilization of servers, storage, data backup capacity.
- Evaluating new technologies and provide recommendation to management including planning and execution of proof of concept activities.
· 8years of work experience in managing SaaS Infrastructure or IT Infrastructure services.
· 8years of work experience in Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.x-6.x and CentOS 6.x Administration
· Experience in installing, configuring and managing VMWARE technologies and skilled in vSphere, vMotion, vCenter, Virtual datacenter etc
Experience in Linux shell scripting
· Experience in managing server Dell and HP server hardware
· Experience to configure kick-start for Linux OS installations in the datacenters
· Ability to analyze and tune performance issues by leveraging monitoring tools like New Relic, Big Brother, Nagios and Splunk.
· Troubleshooting in-depth of TCP/IP protocols like MAIL, DNS, SMTP, SIP SSL etc.
· Good technical documentation skills.
· Bachelors’ degree in Information Management, Computer Science.
· Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical decision making skills.
· Ability to present data in a clear and concise format
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to articulate business requirements into technology solutions and ability to influence.
· This is a 24/7 operations role, individuals will be required to carry their cell phone and go on-call on a rotation basis. There could also be project work involved to build the next generation cloud.
aurionPro Solutions, Inc.
Fax: 732 909 2221