Project Manager - Supply Chain
- Township of Radnor, PA
Our client is a fast-growing, privately held software company, characterized by high standards and a focus on results. A strong team of professionals work together to develop and market a standard software package of unprecedented quality and flexibility. Our client has developed revolutionary technology to support virtually any planning, scheduling and supply chain optimization process in the logistics, manufacturing and workforce markets. Their customers range from mid-sized to large industrial companies in metal, manufacturing, logistics, rail, workforce and other markets. Our client is a global company with more than 600 employees and 500 implementations, and they are on their way to conquering the planning world. They are a winning team, always ready to help their customers and each other, and they are having fun! They have a passion for planning and for the client solution. Our client employs only the best and the brightest. And they are proud to provide. Our client offices are located in the USA (HQ), the Netherlands (HQ), France, Germany, Italy, UK, Finland, China, Australia and Malaysia.
Excellent working conditions, competitive salary and benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, 401(k), health insurance and time-for-time and profit sharing).
Our client is looking for a project manager to contribute to the business development, project vision and delivery and customer care in North America. The goal of every project is to make sure that the customer quickly realizes a positive return on investment from the project. As the project manager your goal is to guarantee maximum customer satisfaction by enabling the effective translation of the customer needs into a solution of the highest possible business benefit and quality. In addition, the project manager provides constructive feedback to the team to increase its long-term effectiveness. This full-time position reports directly to the Director of Solution Design.
As a project manager you will coordinate, monitor and manage the following:
- · Pre-sales activities such as statement of work
- · Requirements, timing and job priorities within the project
- · Implementation projects from solution analysis to go-live while administering changes as necessary
- · Customer care and support activities with complex issues for live customers
- · Project Budgets
- · Preparation and planning of status reports
- · Steering committee meetings
Our client’s projects are executed according to their Project Lifecycle Methodology which defines the milestones, responsibilities, activities and deliverables. A project team consists of specialists, business consultants, technical consultants and quality assurance consultants. Our client’s project managers may also coach and monitor projects executed by our implementation partners.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in project management of enterprise IT solution development
- Team building and leadership skills, including virtual teams
- Communication, interaction and negotiation skills in international environment
- Experience of workforce, manufacturing, and logistics scheduling
- · Knowledge of IT architecture and object-oriented development
- · Some travel required