Lead .Net Developer
- Marlborough, MA
Our client is a privately-owned organization with more than 240 locations in 26 states with a mission, vision, and values of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability.
Overall Job Function:
- Designs and develops information technology solutions for clients, which may include systems strategy, development and/or integration services.
- May also complete consulting projects with clients in the area of technology strategy, information systems security, data strategy, systems architecture, custom systems development, new installation and migrations of function/business area applications, application integration web, IP and online solutions and networking.
- Designs, codes, tests and/or customizes solutions to meet client requirements.
- May support systems infrastructure, desktop or network architects by preparing detailed specifications.
- Develops new technology product ideas or strategic product extensions into a commercial product.
- Establishes technology product specifications, and collaborates with various functions to ensure successful product development and implementation.
Job Requirements Specific to Job (in order of priority):
- 7+ years .NET 4.0, ASP.NET (C#), N-Tier development, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), XML-based web services
- Strong (2-3 years) experience with MVC 2.0/3.0, OOPs, ORM Framework, Dependency Injection Framework
- Proven ability to conceptualize and develop standards-compliant, cross-browser web applications utilizing Web 2.0 technologies, jQuery, AJAX.
- Fluency in MS SQL Server 2008/2012, DB architecture/design, SQL development
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- Experience advocating for and using new technology to build applications of the future