Practice Manager - Patient Experience (PX)
- 580 E Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
As the Practice Manager - Patient Experience, you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the strategic account manager and primary point of contact for healthcare clients.
- Evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, representing the experiences of our clients' patients and customers, to help our clients make more informed business decisions.
- Having a continuous finger-on-the-pulse of program production, trends, budget and goals to help drive patient experience (PX) outcomes.
- Understanding and utilizing the Authenticx software platform and staying current on new features, best practices, etc.
- Working with Authenticx team members, including Insights Analysts, Customer Success Managers, Storytellers and our leadership team to ensure our work is completed with the highest standards while achieving client objectives.
- Serving as an internal and external communicator—facilitating meetings, setting agendas, maintaining timelines and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned.
- Continually honing a positive relationship with healthcare clients and always keeping client needs and desired outcomes at the forefront of everything we do.
Who is our ideal Practice Manager - Patient Experience?
You are highly internally-motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive relationships. You have experience successfully managing client-facing projects and working with cross functional teams to get things done with the highest standards. You have strong knowledge and experience in the Healthcare/Pharma industry. You know your way around Excel and PowerPoint, have comfort working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing, and have experience formally presenting data and account status to external parties.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Objective—you see things as they actually are.
- Calm under pressure—you understand what needs to be done and are confident in your ability to manage successfully.
- Juggler—you can manage a lot of responsibilities without missing a beat.
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence.
- Clear communicator—you effectively use words, both oral and written, to communicate in a concise, yet friendly, manner.
- Responsive—you respond to client needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with how/what/when to respond.
- Leader—formally or informally, you know how to leverage the talent around you to deliver the best outcomes for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Client Experience (CX), Patient Experience (PX), Client Success, Account Management or similar functions.
- Experience in a B2B client-facing role supporting healthcare companies and/or a patient experience role within a healthcare company.
- Strong data synthesis experience involving the interpretation and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Extensive experience preparing and delivering complex presentations to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Must possess a proven understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience serving as a liaison and leading cross-functional projects.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience preferred.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Understanding of web applications with a desire to learn new technologies.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- This is a remote/virtual position.
- We prefer candidates who live in Indiana or surrounding states but welcome candidates from other regions.
- You must reside in the USA.
- We are not providing employment visa sponsorship for this position.