Project Manager (Healthcare SaaS)
- 580 E Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
As a Project Manager - SaaS at Authenticx, you will be a member of our high-performing Product Innovation team, and you will:
- Oversee multiple projects related to the Authenticx software platform that involve internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate project teams and meetings, develop project plans, guide internal/external resources, and employ effective tools to manage critical project tasks and milestones
- Provide regular reporting on project status, delivery, risks, trends, and opportunity for improvement
- Serve as a key liaison between leadership, engineers, and client-facing teams
- Be accountable for Release Management lifecycle, to include scheduling, coordinating, and management of releases enterprise-wide for multiple applications.
- Manage multiple release trains/channels, including promotion through lower environments and for production/pre-prod/performance environments in an Azure cloud environment using DevOps/CICD
- Effectively guide defect management and change management within the release management structure.
- Design and create Reporting Metrics and SLAs around the release management functions
You are internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive relationships. You have experience successfully demonstrating your attention to detail, you are known for being organized. Simply put you love to rally teams towards a common goal.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Detail-Oriented—you are curious and passionate to understand root causes that lie within data and systems
- Friendly and personable—you have good written and verbal communication skills
- Precise—you are extremely meticulous and strive to know the reasons that we do things the way we do
- Responsive—you respond to internal and external needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks
- A Critical Thinker—Develop a healthy skepticism toward any information presented as fact
As our ideal Project Manager - SaaS, you will also possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or engineering discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience as a project manager in a SaaS environment
- Experience with documenting, communicating, and managing complex technical projects to achieve results that are on time and to stakeholder expectations
- Incredible attention to detail, organization, and ability to manage several concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems and work in a fluid fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications and the ability to effectively correspond with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort using task-management tools like Jira and Asana.
- Effective working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing
- This is a remote/virtual position.
- We prefer candidates who live in Indiana or surrounding states but welcome candidates from other regions.
- You must reside in the USA.
- We are not providing employment visa sponsorship.