Customer Success Manager (Healthcare SaaS)
- 580 E Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborate environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Virtual/remote working
- Health insurance effective on DAY 1, including FREE health insurance options and a comprehensive benefits package
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 401(k) - Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited vacation time, plus paid sick time, holiday pay and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
As the Customer Success Manager, you will serve on our SaaS Ops team and primarily be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the technical account manager for clients on the Authenticx software platform to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Coordinating new client implementations and driving speed-to-value and early adoption.
- Continuously training and engaging clients to achieve long-term adoption and identify and capitalize on account expansion opportunities.
- Serving as the technical project manager and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project deadlines.
- Serving as a liaison and partner with the Client Strategy Group, Product Innovation and other internal teams to track and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Coordinating and leading meetings with internal and external stakeholders and demonstrating strategic partnership skills.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the Authenticx software platform, new features and use cases.
- Continually honing a positive relationship with clients, always keeping client needs and desired outcomes at the forefront of everything we do.
Who is our ideal Customer Success Manager?
You are highly internally-motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You effectively balance being people-oriented and task-oriented. You have experience successfully managing client-facing projects and working with cross-functional teams to get things done with the highest standards.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Objective—you see things as they actually are.
- Calm under pressure—you understand what needs to be done and are confident in your ability to manage successfully.
- Juggler—you can manage a lot of responsibilities without missing a beat.
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence.
- Clear communicator—you effectively use words, both oral and written, to communicate in a concise, yet friendly, manner.
- Responsive—you respond to client needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with how/what/when to respond.
- Leader—formally or informally, you know how to leverage the talent around you to deliver the best outcomes for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other relevant fields is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a software-focused, customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management.
- Must have Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and project management experience.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Product implementation and/or product support experience is preferred.
- Experience regularly presenting data, project updates and account status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of web applications with a desire to learn new technologies.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- This is a remote/virtual position.
- We prefer candidates who live in Indiana or surrounding states but welcome candidates from other regions.
- You must reside in the USA.
- We are not providing employment visa sponsorship.