Event Marketing Specialist (Enterprise Healthcare Software)
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What do we offer our team members?
- A culture based on our core values of Authenticity, Courage and Having Fun
- A collaborative environment that supports your personal and professional development
- Remote/virtual working flexibility
- Free health insurance options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- HSA and FSA plans
- Unlimited vacation time
- Generous paid holidays, sick leave, and parental leave
- Perks at Work membership for discounts on shopping, travel and much more
As the Event Marketing Specialist at Authenticx, you will be a member of our dynamic and creative marketing team focused on driving brand awareness and revenue generation for our enterprise software solution. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Events Marketing Manager in managing logistics for events such as industry conferences, webinars, field marketing, and prospect and client-facing events based on target market
- Plan internal events including all-company meetings, the Authenticx Gratitude Event, the Authenticx Summer Reunion, board meetings, in-office networking events, and more
- Manage and analyze TravelPerk for Authenticx hotel, airline, and car rental bookings
- Maintain the promotional apparel and items for internal and customer needs
- Control program spend to ensure the events budget produces the desired ROI and stays on budget
- Work within the CRM platform and Excel to create event lead lists, dashboard creation, and ensure data accuracy
- Collaborate with Event Marketing Manager, the marketing team, and sales on event messaging and enablement, pre-event communications, and post-event communications
Our ideal Event Marketing Specialist will possess the following qualifications:
- College degree in Event and Meeting Management, Marketing, or similar field preferred
- 2+ years of event marketing experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, CRM (HubSpot), and other business technology
- Self-starter and creative
- Ability to travel to events in the U.S. as needed (approximately 1-2x per quarter)
- Ability to come into the Indianapolis office as needed (approximately 1x per week) and for internal events
- Reliable with a strong attendance history
- High adaptability to the varying needs and demands of the business
- Proactiveness and ability to stay ahead of upcoming events
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must live in/near the Indianapolis area as this is a hybrid position consisting of in-office work approximately 1x per week.
- Candidates must be authorized to legally work in the USA without requiring employment visa sponsorship, now or in the future.