Customer Service Representative
- Montoursville, PA
AutoTrakk is the leading automobile leasing company specializing in financing customers with moderate to severe credit issues.
AutoTrakk works through a network of authorized dealers in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Ohio,Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, andDelaware.
With AutoTrakk you can:
Work with an established dealer near you!
Choose from a large selection of dependable late model cars!
Drive a vehicle with a warranty!
Get low, low weekly payments!
Get the oppotunity to re-establish your credit!
Make your payments quickly and securely online or over the phone!
The Customer Service Representative position will require conducting day to day departmental functions including: 1) Primary Call Center tasks; 2) Secondary departmental / clerical tasks and duties. This position requires extensive phone communication. Patient and courteous people skills are demonstrated in the maintenance and servicing of new and existing accounts.
- EDUCATION : High School Diploma (or equivalent GED) or higher preferred
- EXPERIENCE: Required – Industry related experience. PREFERRED – a minimum of 1 tear customer service / call center experience.
- LANGUAGE: Spanish speaking strength beneficial.
- REQUIREMENTS: Part-time positions with varying hours. Evenings and Saturday hours required.
- SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and ABILITIES: The use of telephone skill, basic computer knowledge including date entry, look-up and utilize documentation, and use company software. There is also a need to demonstrate skills and ability to perform and control all assigned areas of responsibilities
TWO EVENINGS SHIFTS PER WEEK AND ALTERNATING SATURDAY HOURS REQUIRED.
Position Outline: Part-time: (30-35 hours per week)
Day hours 8:30AM TO 5PM with definite 2 evening shifts & alternating weekend hours.
Job Posting # 0112-4