Software Engineer Output Management
- Strada Regina 140, Bioggio, TI, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be working in the Output Management team in charge of the fundamental output capabilities of Avaloq Banking System.
- Analysis of customer requirements for Output Management
- Collaboration with the business analyst and architect for specifications and design
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Output management capabilities
- Managing the new containerized implementation of the Output products
- Update of technical documentation in close collaboration with the Technical Writers team
What you need
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of software engineering and experience in development of complex applications
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems (Oracle DB, PostgreSQL)
- Solid knowledge of Docker, OpenShift, Java, Spring framework
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
You will get extra points for the following
- Oracle, PL/SQL, Tomcat, ActiveMQ are a strong plus
- OpenShift and AWS Cloud technologies are a strong plus
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Open minded: able to work with people from all cultures and different backgrounds
- Goal-oriented with strong focus and commitment
- Friendly and willing to share knowledge and help other team members
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.