Banking Specialist - Securities Transfer
- Strada Regina 40, Bioggio, TI, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Securities Transfer is responsible for processing portfolio management transfers in and out of banks and /or between custodians, and is located in Switzerland, Germany and Singapore.
As a Securities Transfer Banking Specialist, you will be
- Responsible for the Processing of Incoming free of payment transactions: Booking in Avaloq Banking System, settlement details to be defined with counterparties and custodians, monitoring and settlement.
- Responsible for the Processing of Outgoing free of payment: Generating the settlement order in Avaloq Banking System, settlement details to be defined with counterparties and custodians, monitoring and settlement.
- Responsible for the Processing of Swiss Registered Shares and the associated Reconciliation.
- Responsible for the Execution of the qualitative end-of-day operational level controls.
- Maintenance of a constructive internal alignment with the Team Leader in case of any operational issues.
- In-scope service management in compliance with Services Level Agreements and market practices.
- Be engaged and contributing to enhancements suggestions and automations initiatives of the team.
- Be engaged and contributing to establishing processes.
What you need
- Banking Operations experience is required
- Language: Fluent English. German, Italian and French is a plus
- Banking domains knowledge and experience
- Technology and Solutions skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Avaloq Banking Suite, FundSettle, Clearstream Vestima, SWIFT, Secom)
- Analytical skills and Attention to details
- Apply analytical thinking and intelligent concepts
- Proven service-orientation and a strong motivation to be part of a dynamic team
- Excellent communication skills
You will get extra points for the following
- Settlement and Securities Transfer experience
- Knowledge about Avaloq Banking Suite Products
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.