Business Analyst (Web or Mobile Expert) in Engage and Wealth in AMS
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Engage and Wealth team in the Application Management Services (AMS) is providing application support (maintenance and small enhancements) for the functional area for our CH/FL SaaS clients. The Team covers the topics related to the digital products provided to our clients (e-banking, mobile banking, RM workplace).
There is a strong focus on Web and Mobile application in the banking business: a technical background in these technologies is a key driver in the selection path, but also a good know-how in digital banking solutions.
- Provide application management and support for the securities operation and order processing topics
- Categorize, analyze and reproduce client issues
- Provide workaround for incidents
- Manage and address request of information and service requests
- High level analysis of small enhancements in close collaboration with clients and other stakeholders (i.e., other internal teams or 3rd party providers)
- Liaise with the development teams for implementation of bug fixes and detail analysis, estimation, and implementation of small enhancements
- Ensure high quality service to the customers in terms of reliable delivery and efficient communication
- Carry out exceptional maintenance activities at weekends or public holidays and participates to planned night/week-end on-call service shifts to intervene in case of production disruption.
What you need
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience with front applications
- Knowhow of web technologies (e.g. angular, react, java) or mobile technologies (e.g. kotlin, swift, object C) or other proven technical experience in web/mobile applications
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in the fintech or financial sector
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Curious, proactive, autonomous
- Strong service and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
You will get extra points for the following
- German or Italian or French language skills are considered as a plus
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.