- Lahore, Pakistan
With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. Avanceon's experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
- Daily Payment of vendor balances after confirmation that all invoices are booked in ledgers.
- Daily Pay Orders and Employees Advances payments i.e. Advance Salary, Travel Advance etc.
- Weekly Imprest Admin bills booking and payment and maintain the balance of PKR 20K as Imprest.
- Monthly Timely disbursement of employees Expenses i.e. medical, travel and other expenses after getting all the detail from Accounts Officer.
- Daily Petty cash handling for Lahore office, make all the petty payments with cash and book all the expenses for the payments timely.
- Monthly Timely booking of all the Petty cash expenses for Karachi Office and maintain the Imprest limit of PKR 50k.
- Daily Timely booking of all the traveling bills of the drivers in Lahore office and make their payment in 2 days, maintain the cash limit of each driver PKR 25K
- Daily Timely payment of the all the utilities bills and vendor payments in Lahore and Karachi office
- Weekly Responsible for getting sign of finance related document from signatories.
- Monthly Proper filing of all payments made during the job.
- Quarterly UAE data entry given by SAE
- Responding to assignments given by SAE or CFO
- MBA/M.Com from a recognized institute.
- Fresh or candidates with 1 year of experience may apply.
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self-starter/highly motivated