With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. Avanceon's experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
• Application Development: PLC Coding , HMI development, SCADA configurations.
• Complete Panel Design, Heat and Load Calculations etc.
• Supervising the Panel Manufacturing, Panel Testing and FAT.
• BOQ Finalization
• Material Submittals/Approvals: Clause by Clause Compliance of proposed material against Client Specifications, international standards, and automation best practices.
• Communication with Vendors/Suppliers. Selection of materials, extracting the test certificates, test reports.
• Development of Design & other Documents: FRS, DDS (Detailed Design), FAT, SAT, O&M Manuals etc.
• Design Drawings: System Architectures, Functional Logic Diagrams, Cause and Effects, Panel drawings, Layout drawings etc.
• Third Party & Interface design.
• Client Kick-Off Meetings, Internal Coordination etc.
• Pre-FAT, FAT, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Closing.
• B.Sc. Engineering-Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics with 1-3 years’ experience.
• Commissioning experience is a must.
• Expertise in following areas will be preferred:
BMS Systems (Schneider or Honeywell)
Schneider PLCs (Quantum, Modicon etc) and SCADA solution (Citect & PES)
Rockwell: RsLogix5000, RSlogix500 and Factory Talk SCADA solution
- Be able to work independently and responsibly.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills and with an ability to understand automation and engineering technologies.