- Karachi, Pakistan
With the international capability to deliver engineering services in electrical, controls, machine design, information technology, and manufacturing business strategy, Avanceon creates integrated solutions that enable clients to control, improve, and optimize their manufacturing processes. Avanceon's experience in engineering services, software solutions, energy optimization, and support services enable our clients the opportunity to achieve powerful business results and financial returns.
Avanceon is looking for interns for a paid internship program that enables you to gain valuable hands on job experience of engineering industry with the possibility of transition to permanent employment, in its Sales department. On completion of internship program, successful candidates will be offered permanent
full-time position on the basis of their performance in completed tasks.
- Students majoring in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics and Mechatronics).
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, HMI, PLCs, DCS system etc.
- Candidate must be responsible, fast learner and self-motivated.
- The necessary on job training will be provided by company.
- Be able to work independently and responsibly.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good computer skills and with an ability to understand automation and engineering technologies.