Customer Service Specialist
- Chicago, IL
AvantCredit is changing the way near-prime individuals borrow money. Utilizing advanced algorithms and machine-learning capabilities, the company offers a unique and highly customized approach to the personal loan process. The combination of technology, analytics and customer service capabilities allows the company to offer an easy-to-use online process for loans to borrowers with less-than-perfect credit at some of the lowest costs available, all entirely online. AvantCredit operates in 15 U.S. states and is licensed and regulated on a state by state basis. Find out more at AvantCredit.com.
Customer Service Specialists at Avant Credit are responsible for answering inbound calls from our customers. The questions range from general information (password resets, asking for rates and information about our company), requesting status of their loan or asking for help to complete the application over the phone. In addition, Customer Service Specialists can be selected to work our inbound chats and help triage email that we receive from our customers. Lastly, we have a group that is specialized in making outbound calls to our customers. This team focuses on special projects due to their knowledge of our products as well as their technical expertise.
Customer Service Specialist Job Duties:
- Provide excellent Customer Service to our customers when they call in (one call resolution).
- Field any questions our customer have regarding their account (before the application process,
- during and after a decision has been reached).
- Transfer calls to other departments as needed after trying to assist the customer with general
- Knowledgeable about our products and services
- Provides accurate and correct information to our customers at all times
- Display good technical abilities (troubleshooting) to assist customers in walking through the loan
- application as needed.
- Customer Service specialists are required to stay up to date on all changes to processes and
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor’s degree is a plus).
- At least one year of experience in a Customer Service environment (preferably in a Call Center –
- but not required).
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Good writing and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Listening skills are a must
- Multi – tasking in a fast pace environment.
- Technical and Troubleshooting.
These positions have a starting pay of $13.50 - $14.00 (DOE) and offer great benefits like: Medical, Dental, 2 weeks paid Vacation, and more!