Senior Compliance Engineer
- Panyu, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Drive the implementation of the internal compliance audit program in all selected plants through training, development and capacity building.
- Ensure soical compliance through regular inspections and reporting.
- Review, analyze and report compliance discrepancies for all facilities and suppliers and follow up on CAP
- Investigate problems, develop solutions and teach sites to develop sustainable corrective actions for compliance discrepancies.
- Maintain and overall in charge of RBIS global supplier approval list.
- Coordinate with global procurement team, global quality team & social compliance team for updating supplier status.
- Global contact to Sales for updating brand’s compliance requirement and make sure the update tied up with supplier approval list.
- Establish and implement sustainable procedure to communicate the update with global sites.
- Report status and send alert to key stakeholders periodically.
- Conduct proper issue escalation and handle daily inquiry on supplier approval status.
- Assume additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experiene on Soical Compliace audits in China is a must and excellent knowledge in China law / soical audit requirement. Experience in other countries will be an advantage
- Experience on Supply Chain, Quality or Compliance takes an advantage but not a must
- Minimum 3 years related experience in garment or trims manufacturing field
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on database administration and systems testing and auditing processes.
- Hands-on project management experience with good project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills & communication skills in both oral and written English
- Strong team building and mentoring skills, good leadership
- Excellent attention to details
- Independent worker, strong problem solving skill
- With the sense of urgency & able to prioritize and complete the assigned task in tight schedule.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google, Lotus Notes.