Account Development Manager Cisco CCRE
- Atlanta, GA
As a global IT solutions distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions collaborates with its customers and suppliers to create and deliver services, software and hardware solutions that address the business needs of their end-user customers locally and around the world.
Field sales executive focused on customers to achieve revenue goals in assigned accounts. Identifies customer needs and applies Avnet's value proposition to drive sales growth and improved profitability. Develops strategic relationships and aligns customer and Avnet business goals, creating and managing a business and execution plan for shared success among the customer, vendor partners and Avnet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the single point of contact for the customer interface to all Avnet resources that drives and supports high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty, as measured in surveys and share of wallet.
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and leverage the customers' business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate Avnet value proposition sales solution strategy.
- Provides leadership and guidance in critical customer planning and engagement:
- Performs critical customer analysis to identify and leverage the partner's marketing programs to achieve growth in their customer's solutions capability.
- Engage customer(s) in joint planning that integrates Avnet services, programs and supplier partnerships securing customer commitment for the development of a comprehensive investment in strategies that advance Avnet's market position, entanglement and financial goals.
- Conducts regular business reviews with assigned accounts to track progress toward revenue and growth goals.
- Maintains and monitors metrics for assigned customers, performs analysis and identifies improvement opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Progressive sales or business development experience in the computer/electronic distribution industry or related high-tech products or services.
- Requires thorough knowledge of Avnet's value-added offerings, with specific subject matter expertise regarding VAR business models.
- The ability to gain in-depth understanding of assigned accounts utilizing business acumen, market/product knowledge and effective sales questioning and listening techniques.
- Excellent oral, written, platform presentation skills and persuasive negotiation and individual/group sales skills.
- Has applicable knowledge of and the ability to obtain and effectively leverage remote non-reporting resources.
3-5 years of prior experience in a related sales environment in the computer/electronic distribution industry that provided a range of job situations to build a sufficient level of knowledge and skills to be successful in meeting the required job duties and responsibilities.
Education and Certification(s):
Bachelor degree in marketing or business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.