Web Application Developer
- Chicago, IL
We are a progressive, 12-year old professional technology Services Company which serves as an on-demand IT department for small and medium-sized businesses throughout the Chicago Area. We are headquartered in Barrington. Our focus is to provide on-site and remote IT support along with a full complement of technology consulting services. Our ability to execute and get the job done right the first time separates us from our competition. We take pride in doing our jobs well and helping our clients make the most of their technology.
This position involves leading custom web development throughout the
entire project life cycle. You will experience the freedom of building
custom web sites using your own leadership and programming skills. We
expect you to be capable of full cycle project leadership including application
architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database
design/programming, and .NET development.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer
who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of
challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If
you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and
professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful
completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Record time daily.
- Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
- ASP.Net (C#) development per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and the loan origination system Encompass 360 is a plus
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
Axcell offers a complete benefits package including Company Paid Health Insurance, Vacation, Profit Sharing, training. We are an equal opportunity employer Background and Drug Test will be required.
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.