Sr Software Engineer
- Charlotte, NC
A leading provider of Purchasing and Invoice Automation Solutions.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in a team-based agile development environment to carry out the design and development of the next generation of our industry leading Software-as-a-Service suite of applications. Your focus will be on building solutions that are intuitive, highly scalable, easily deployable, and of top-notch quality. No travel is required for this position.
Recommended skills and experience include the following:
- Record of building scalable enterprise systems, preferably web-based or web-centric
- Experience in building user-friendly, and highly available SAAS, Cloud, Web and mobile-based applications, using latest technologies, including MVC architecture
- Solid Object-oriented design and programming experience
- Familiar with Agile Development
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters or advanced degrees and certifications are a plus.
A competitive base salary plus quarterly and annual incentive compensation plans, as well as an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, life, disability, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) matching plan and Profit Sharing plan.
- Competitive Base Salary and Incentive Compensation Plan
- Full Benefits Package: includes medical, dental, life, disability & paid time off
- Matching 401K Plan and Profit Sharing Plan