Senior Architect, SaaS Applications
- Charlotte, NC
One of Charlotte's fastest growing companies for 3 out of past 4 years. Named one of the Top 100 Supply & Demand Chain Innovators for EIGHT consecutive years.
Lead the design and development of the next generation of our industry leading Software-as-a-Service and mobile applications. Your focus will be on building solutions that are intuitive, highly scalable, easily deployable, and of top-notch quality. No travel is required for this position.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 7 years enterprise software architecture, design and development experience in Java/J2EE.
Recommended skills and experience include the following:
- Experience in building user-friendly, and highly available SaaS, Cloud, Web and mobile-based applications, using latest technologies
- Record of building scalable enterprise systems, preferably web-based or web-centric
- Experience with deployment architecture, systems architecture and application security
- Intimate knowledge of databases (different types), and experience in designing scalable database models
- Experience building software using MVC architecture
- Solid Object-oriented design and programming experience
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Solid experience leading teams
- History of meeting deadlines (i.e. deadline oriented, self-motivated)
- Strong Communication and Documentation skills
- Comfortable becoming the “Face of the Code”
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Strong mentor
- Experience in taking an idea and transforming it into a logical, physical and scalable solution
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters or advanced degrees and certifications are a plus.
Competitive base salary plus quarterly and annual incentive compensation plans, as well as an excellent benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, life, disability, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) matching plan and Profit Sharing plan.