Pre-Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer (SaaS Software)
- Charlotte, NC
One of Charlotte's fastest growing companies for 3 out of past 4 years. Named one of the Top 100 Supply & Demand Chain Innovators for seven consecutive years.
Work with clients to identify their organizational objectives, map those objectives to product functionality, identify functionality gaps, and assist the sales team in the pre-sales process. This position requires the candidate to have strong knowledge of the Spend Management space, significant experience in Spend Management and/or Supply Chain solutions, as well as technical skill. The individual must also have great people skills and a desire to learn and grow professionally.
+/- 3 years of software consulting experience, preferably in the supply chain area. Database experience preferred. Some programming experience is a plus. Strong presence and presentation skills are a must.
Ideal candidate is a self-starter, and possess the following traits:
- Natural relationship builder
- Very customer-centric personality
- Great communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative in assisting customers with resolution of their business challenges
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related fields.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan, DOE
- Full benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability & paid time off
- Matching 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing Plan