- Basye-Bryce Mountain, VA
Role: Weblogic Admin
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
NEED TO HAVE 3-7 YEARS EXP
• 2 to 5 years Experience in application production support environment in 24/7 support environment.
• Hands on experience on HP Service Manager will be an added advantage.
• Good communication, good attitude, commitment and dedication Knowledge of ITIL framework
• Requires excellent customer facing skills, people management experience is added advantage
• Willing to learn new technologies.
1. Must have experience in application support related to Weblogic with a good Knowledge in troubleshooting and monitoring tasks related to application support involving WebLogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.2.
2. Must have experience in trouble shooting of web servers such as Apache & Tomcat
3. Must have experience in monitoring tools & Change management tools
4. Basics administration skills in Unix(Solaris & Linux) is mandatory and knowledge in Shell Scripting would be an added advantage
5. Extremely good communication Skill & good understanding in ITIL frame work is essential
6. Need to handle releases & rollout activities.
7. must have experience in ticketing tools such as remedy or peregrine
Key skills required: (in the order of priority)
Primary Skill : Strong L2 Web logic Administration levels ( Version 8.1, 9.2 & 10.3)
Secondary Skill : Unix Level 2 Administration Skills
• Good understanding of the ITIL process ,Incident & Change Management
• Mainframe would be preferable
Tools Knowledge : HPSM , Clear quest ,Control-M , Tuxedo
Client Environment: Weblogic , Linux , Solaris , Apache ,Tomcat.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.