- Vernon Hills, IL
This position is a fulltime position with one of the leading consulting client. Please connect with me on call 703-738-6662 Ext: 138 or drop your profile firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line mentioned as job title.
Trackwise Developer Configurator / BSA - Administration, configuration, development, and support of a Quality Management Tracking System, specifically TrackWise version 7 and 8.
• Trackwise verions 7 and 8 configuration included WebServices configuration and support.
• Provide TrackWise implementation consultation and conduct Functional and Technical review sessions.
• Resolve Configuration and Testing issues during and after implementation.
• Install TrackWise and its components in all applicable servers for implementation.
• Responsible for creating all the SDLC related deliverables (e.g. System Design, Process Flow Diagrams, Validation documentation, etc.).
• Solid oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
• Good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
• Strong judgment capabilities to clarify requirements when necessary. Ability to work with IT management, business analysts and technical staff. "
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines