SFDC Project Manager
- Andover, MA
For discussion dial up 703-738-6662 ext: 138 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit resumes only when you are a fit ..
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk - Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
- Bachelor s Degree
- 3 – 5 years managing IT projects
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Experience managing 3rd party support vendors General Project/Practice Related Competencies Project /Practice Management
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines