Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Send me profile on : email@example.com
Job status: Full time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
The Solution Architect generally transitions onto a Camstar implementation project . The Solution Architect is the technical expert for the entire scope of the project from requirements gathering through design. The Solution Architect participates in a consultative role throughout development and delivery to the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as technical leader and authority for various MES application project implementations.
• Analyze business problems and requirements to determine the appropriate technical solutions that are easy to maintain, deploy and scale using the Camstar product.
• Participate in strategic planning and development of the Camstar MES architecture as part of an implementation.
• Identify, design, and write technical requirements and specifications and champion the services effort in coordination with the project manager.
• Ensure application integration development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
• As part of the Scope and Solution Design process, the Solution Architect may assist the project team and modeler/designer in translating specific Customer business requirements into a Camstar Model (Objects and Transactions) that will satisfy the Customer’s business requirements. This may include participating in or conducting interviews with Customer personnel (from Manufacturing, Scheduling, Quality Assurance, Process Engineering and other groups) to ascertain specific Customer business requirements.
• Oversee the preparation of a Prototype Model. Although all projects do not include a Prototype phase, if a Prototype phase is prescribed for the project, a Prototype Model is built and demonstrated for the Customer and/or Business Partner personnel. Prototype Models use OOB Camstar functionality to satisfy Customer requirements either wholly or to as great an extent as possible.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization.