Senior Hadoop Architect
- Dublin, OH
Leading Corporation (W)
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Send me profile on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job status: Full time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Relevant Experience (Yrs):>10 YEARS
Skills & Experience Required:
Skills: English Language , Big Data , Information Management Architecture , Data Analysis , Solution Architecture , Branding and Thought Leadership , IM Analysis and Solution design
Experience Required(Description) :
-->Information Management Architecture
Should be able to develop technological solution of any complexityindependently for the intended delivery competency to meet business requirements of a department Should be able to make effective use of available best practices and standards
Experience Range : 1-3 years of experience in developing technology level solutions like architecture, framework, etc.
Statistical Analysis capability, APR / QIC / MRM metrics analysis, developmentof customer specific metrics and trending, ability to generate early warningsbased on metrics indications
1. Ability to take the functional and non-functional requirements and proposesolution that will be able to meet the requirements.
2. Identify the designareas and the integration point between these areas (atleast few of the designareas).
Effectively track the integration points in the design to ensure thereare no omissions.
3. Work with the design team to realize the architecture byproviding suggestions on design options.
4. Review and validate the designdecisions taken by the design teams.
5. Work with client architecture teams in- defining overall solution architecture - procure the enterprise standardsthat need to be followed - validate the non-functional requirements
6. Presentthe architecture and design to necessary stake holders as required.
7. Workingexperience with common SDLC methods (RUP, Velociq)
8. Must have worked inatleast one medium complex architecture
-->Branding and Thought Leadership
Interact with Partners, Vendors, External Forums for branding and thoughtleadership in the area of specialization. Publish white papers, conductKnowledge sharing sessions at WT level, advisory sessions to customersInnovative solutions, Defining clear roadmap and strategies, Competive analysisand product marketing positioning
-->IM Analysis and Solution design
Experience in IM framework definition, Architecture, evaluation and comparisonof tools.
Expeience in preparation of solution framework, white papers andknowledge / competency documents.
Experience in Data analysis and qualitychecks as a designer / Architect.Interface with IM product vendors, customersand technical support groups and represent in various internal and externalforums.Know the latest trends in IM and gathered best practices for BI & DWHpractice.Experience in Consulting and Solution Definition for atleast one IMprogram or solution.4+ years experience in IM consulting or experience inDesign & Implementation of 3 IM development projects
Roles & Responsiblities:Responsible for managing the design & architecture for small - medium projects or for contributing to large complex projects. In large, complex projects primarily responsible for conducting PoC with internal and external stake holders to evaluate the Architecture recruitment, NFR realization and reuse/automation strategy. The incumbent oversees the activities on architecture/design realization performed by Architects and Technical Leads. This role requires knowledge of multiple development technologies. Application of advaned knowledge and experience to the development of new methods, programs and procedures.The role would offer expertise cutting across units and would make tactical decisions which will have an impact on the business.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization.