- Dublin, OH
Leading Corporation (W)
Big Data , Information Management Architecture , Data Analysis , Solution Architecture , Branding and Thought Leadership , IM Analysis and Solution design
1. Ability to take the functional and non-functional requirements and proposesolution that will be able to meet the requirements.
2. Identify the designareas and the integration point between these areas (atleast few of the designareas). Effectively track the integration points in the design to ensure thereare no omissions.
3. Work with the design team to realize the architecture byproviding suggestions on design options.
4. Review and validate the designdecisions taken by the design teams.
5. Work with client architecture teams in- defining overall solution architecture - procure the enterprise standardsthat need to be followed - validate the non-functional requirements
6. Presentthe architecture and design to necessary stake holders as required.
7. Workingexperience with common SDLC methods.
Roles & Responsiblities:
Responsible for managing the design & architecture for small - medium projects or for contributing to large complex projects.
In large, complex projects primarily responsible for conducting PoC with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate the Architecture recruitment, NFR realization and reuse/automation strategy. The incumbent oversees the activities on architecture/design realizationperormed by L1 Architects and Technical Leads.
This role requires knowledge of multiple development technologies.
Application of advaned knowledge and experience to the development of new methods, programs and procedures.
The role would offer expertise cutting across units and would make tactical decisions which will have an impact on the business.
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization.