Avaya CMS Reporting Analyst
- Mountain View, CA
Leading Corporation: (W)
• Provide consultation to business users on call metrics,
• troubleshooting data issues,
• Avaya CMS application configuration and support,
• Documentation, SQL Query,
• Avaya Communication Manager,
• Good Communication skills
• CMS implementation and administration
• Database Management (such as MSSQL).
• Understanding the current platform and database management system used.
• Developing and designing the front-end.
o 4 years of call center customer care experience, preferably in a technical environment.
o Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
o Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
o Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with Internet technology; familiarity with cable modem technology desired.
o Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
o Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
o Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
o Bachelor's degree
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to ayaz(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS,H1B
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (A)