open stack Architect
- Mountain View, CA
- Development experience of atleast 2 years in any of the open stack technologies
- Experience could be either in canonical/red hat/merantis
- Experience in Open vSwitch
- Experience in KVM and how it works internally ?
- Working experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and a across more than one technical domain
- Strong Python/Java background, with 5 years of working experience
- Strong Linux background, with 5 years of working experience
- Recent and significant contributions to the OpenStack community. Design and implementation experience across multiple OpenStack releases. OpenStack experience in multiple areas; compute, storage and network experience, security, UI customization, integration, orchestration, automation, monitoring and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in real world IT or other solutions environments including creating (on your own or with a team) a product or IT solution in the area of Cloud Infrastructures
- Strong communication skills including representing your company in industry standards organizations or industry technical forums or events in Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
- Ability to develop technical relationships with end-users, ISVs, OEMs and Intel platform architects and software engineers.
- Ability to individually implement smaller tactical projects or Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Strong experience in Enterprise/Infrastructure related.
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to ayaz(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (A)