Banking and Financial Services Derivatives Specialist
- Orange, CA
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 4+ years of related derivatives work experienceand 8-10 years overall financial services Capital Markets experience.
- A degree in a business related discipline. Related industry certifications such as Series 24 would be a plus
- Work experience in banking/capital markets (either in a consulting role or working within business operations/managing projects within the BFS marketplace).
- Have a very solid expertise and understanding of Listed OTC , Futures and OptionsHave strong working knowledge of banking / financial services.
- Leadership skills - managing teams, providing guidance on budgeting and forecasting, setting direction to deliver results.
- Relationship building and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability, given that coordination is required across global, cross-departmental and across multiple objectives.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and perform under pressure in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred.
- Ability to understand and determine technology implications due to process changes.
- Strong communication, presentation, client servicing and technical writing skills.
- Strong relationship development and project management skills.
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to ayaz(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (S)