- New York, NY
- Responsible for the development and results management of financial services QA programs, including the creation and ongoing review of scripts, metrics and control tests.
- Complete quality assurance (QA) review of all Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) processes. QA review will consist of validating that components of process maps, RCMs, and testing templates/results are in compliance with all policies, procedures, and guidelines. QA results/findings will be reported in a timely, accurate, and complete manner and in the required format.
- Create, generate and provided recommendations based on model documentation and validation.
- Identify and report on appropriate KRIs, KPIs, and also work with Risk team to determine the applicable KRIs, KPIs etc.
- Support all ad hoc reporting and monitoring
- Project lead on various projects impacting the Risk Controls Organization and/or an Operating Area. Responsibilities may include leading a special project, developing and executing a project plan, testing of controls, assisting operating area management regarding a control issue, or evaluating action plans.
- Maintain strong and collaborative working relationship with cross functional teams.
- Will be responsible for identification, root cause analysis, categorization, communication with operational areas, and reporting of operational losses. Ensure all operational losses for Servicing are reported in an accurate, complete, and timely manner, to include the risk system of record.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e., statistics, economics, finance) or equivalent work/training is preferred; advanced degree preferred
- At least two years of credit risk experience and knowledge of financial principles and procedures required
- Experience in development and results management of financial services QA programs required
- Working experience with QA script and results management software, such as Quality Centre / ALM.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, which will require interpreting large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
- PC skills including demonstrated strong experience with SAS, SQL and office related products such as Excel and Access
- Financial services industry; including background in operational risk management, audit, compliance, accounting, finance, or operations.
- Knowledge of operational risk frameworks (e.g. RCSA practices, loss event databases, KRIs) in a regulated environment (i.e. Basel II standards, FFIEC & OSFI guidance, etc.)
- Working experience in developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting on key risk indicators
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Collaborative team player able to develop meaningful and effective working relationships with fellow colleagues.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to ayaz(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (S)