Devops Engineer Architect
- Milpitas, CA
Leading Corporation: (W)
- DevOps(Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) Architect is responsible for architecting and designing DevOps solution for Clients.
- DevOps-Architect will participate in the pre-engagement consulting, due-diligence, proof-of-concepts, project implementations and will interact with the clients, the project teams and the vendor partners to ensure that the Solution Architecture is “fit for purpose” and will deliver the expected business results
- Provide and manage the technical scope of the client during the pre-engagement stage
- Understand the requirements for CI/CD
- Agile methodology to design a comprehensive solution for Clients in discussion with Customer’s business stakeholders - Product Managers, IT team, Operations team and other business requirement owners
- Ability to manage the solution design activity with techno-business perspective is critical to the success.
- You will be responsible for product selection, architecting, solution design, deployment and change management including impact analysis of the DevOps solutions
- Ability to develop High-Level Design interaction diagrams, system functionality changes, data model, data flow, high-level interface specifications
- Ability to design DevOps solutions in an E2E environment – working with principals from service lines or vendor partners to develop the right-sizing of servers that includes virtual infrastructure for hardware, NoSQL databases and Big Data applications
- Assisting the client in their business decision making process
- Ensure traceability between IT requirements to design and manage requirement changes during the design and development lifecycle
- Lead design discussions and review LLDs from the vendors / IT development teams.
- Development of roadmap for the evolution of the architecture for customers – planning and integration of legacy environments into a transformed environment.
- Handle any design queries, solution issues during the lifecycle of the development
- Independent Worker with minimal direction. Able to create, present value based propositions for DevOps solutions / frameworks.
- Provide guidance and planning directions to the Clients and Wipro DevOps engagements and Practice. Provide technical direction and mentoring for practice team members.
- Be a contributor to the creation of best practices through the identification of re-usable assets and creation of possible generic solution frameworks.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the DevOps domain and gain an understanding on how new and emerging technologies are being deployed by various enterprises. Utilize this knowledge to advance solution and assist Wipro Clients & partners.
- Strong Leadership, Communication (verbal, written), presentation and documentation skills
- The candidate should have a total experience in the range of 10-15 years
- The candidate should have experience in design and architecture for large enterprise clients where teams adapted CI/CD, Agile methodologies for their Application Life Cycle Management.
- Should have proficiency in DevOps domain – with extensive work done in any of following areas:
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Release Automation and Management
- Production System Management
- Programming experience with Java /Python programming languages
- Familiarity with some of the Cloud infrastructure like AWS, VmWare and OpenStack
- Familiarity with Desktop virtualization using VmBox and Vagrant
- Familiarity with some of the Big Data tools like Hadoop, Splunk,
- Experience with non-relational NoSQL document oriented data stores , MongoDB, Riak, CouchDB
Working Knowledge on more than one of the following DevOps tools areas:
- CA Nolio
MS DevOps Tools
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS)
- MS System Center
- Experience in release management and automation
- Experience in CI/CD Frameworks
- Credentials through publications, industry, external collaborations forum, research contribution
Number to reach me ( Syed ): 703-738-6662 Ext:138
Please forward resume to ayaz(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as job title and location.
Job status: Full Time
Compensation: Base + Benefits + Relocation assistance
Eligible: EAD,GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS,H1B
Only those who have work authorization in United States can apply
Reporting Manager: (A)