- San Jose, CA
Leading Corporation: (T)
Send resume to : cv(at)axiustek.com
- Must have 6+ Years in Agile PLM.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs
- foster a positive and constructive relationship with customers, peers, and matrix team members
- have the ability to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of Agile PLM modules is a plus, especially Product Collaboration, Engineering Collaboration, PG&C, Portfolio Management and/or Quality Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountability for Oracle Agile PLM production systems and driving new PLM initiatives.
- Accountability for defining, maintaining and implementing project roadmaps for any assigned application suite.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions, prepare functional specifications in consultation with the business teams, and communicate with the development and QA teams.
- Accountability as a lead point of contact managing critical business relationships and their development requirements.
- Provide general support and assist with internal Agile PLM and supporting applications and services
- Agile PLM modules especially Product Collaboration, Engineering Collaboration, PG&C, Portfolio Management and/or Quality Management
Functional Analysis, Requirement Management, Roadmap Definition
Surya : 703-738-6662 Ext:102
Sandeep : 703-738-6662 Ext:106
Please forward resume to cv(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as Job Title and Location
Only EAD,Green Card and US Citizens can apply
Reporting Manager: (S)
Concerned Recruiter: (SP)