Big Data platform support engineer
- San Jose, CA
Leading Corporation: (T)
Send resume to : cv(at)axiustek.com
- Experience in in Java, Python or C/C++.
- Amazon Web Services cloud computing (should also understand the Redshift which is the DWH on Amazon cloud)Must be proficient in Linux, SQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data.
- Must also have experience building complex and non-interactive systems (batch, distributed, etc.)
Must have strong analytical skills and be a creative problem-solver.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and be a strong team player capable of working in a demanding environment.
- Must have experience working in projects utilizing Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Avro, Thrift, Protobufs as well as JMS: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JBoss etc.
- Dynamic and/or functional languages experience such as Ruby, Scala, and Clojure are also desirable.
- Proficient in NoSQL is desired
- Prior work and/or research experience with unstructured data and data modeling as well as familiarity with different development methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, XP, scrum, etc.) is desired.
- Experience designing and tuning high performance systems and prior experience with data warehousing and business intelligence systems will be a plus.
- knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud computing.
- Experienced in executing the Hadoop eco system on cloud.
- Understand the Redshift which is the DWH on Amazon cloud. · Design and develop code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data integrated from multiple data sources.
- Document, maintain as-Is and To-Be Data and technical process flow diagrams.
- Work with Big Data Platform provider, support and development teams to troubleshoot complex production issues.
- Monitor and maintain Big Data Platform core ingestion/processing applications.
- Maintaining Big Data Platform core ingestion/processing source code repository and release notes.
- Monitor data sources/Buffer servers and work with local Site and HGST network, infrastructure, security teams to resolve any issues.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving conceptual solution design documents for Big Data Platform dependent end user applications.
- Develop programming specification documents, identify technical limitations, and propose various solutions as well as analyze and revise existing system logic and improve on design where applicable.
- Lead Big Data solution design sessions and participate in architecture reviews across the enterprise.
- Some travel may be required to support projects.
Surya : 703-738-6662 Ext:102
Sandeep : 703-738-6662 Ext:106
Please forward resume to cv(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as Job Title and Location
Only EAD,Green Card and US Citizens can apply
Reporting Manager: (S)
Concerned Recruiter: (RPY)