SAP HANA DWBI Technology Architect
- San Jose, CA
Leading Corporation: (I)
Send resume to : cv(at)axiustek.com
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in DW/BI
- Strong Technical capabilities in SAP HANA and BW
- Experience in 1-2 SAP HANA implementations / pilots
- Minimum 4-5 implementations on SAP BW or BO
- Experience in various HANA scenarios – HANA Data mart, BW on HANA, HANA accelerator
- Experience in connecting to various source systems with HANA – SAP/Non-SAP
- Deep understanding of BI/DW and Big Data domain
- Use domain expertise and technical/package knowledge to be client’s advisor.
- Helping the client in evaluating multiple solution options and architecting the best solution by understanding their unique business problem
- Conceptualize Proofs-of-concept and demos for specific business/technology scenarios
- Supervise design, development, implementation and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- Provide supervision and guidance during Integration/System/UA testing, Cutover, Deployment and Post-implementation support
- Coordinate with inter-disciplinary teams like System admins, DBA’s, Business Analysts, Reporting/BI developers, ETL experts, etc.
- Strategize and plan migration from traditional DWH to HANA e.g. migration from BW to BW on HANA
- Supervise and execute performance optimization and fine tuning
- Prepare estimations, staffing and solutions for pre-sales and proposals.
- Mentor the team of SAP HANA/BW technical experts
- Plan and organize team activities, prioritize and handle contingencies to meet set goals and objectives.
Surya : 703-738-6662 Ext:102
Sandeep : 703-738-6662 Ext:106
Please forward resume to cv(at)axiustek.com keep subject line as Job Title and Location
Only EAD,Green Card and US Citizens can apply
Reporting Manager: (S)
Concerned Recruiter: (DBRH)